Saturday, March 26, 2011

Music makes the people come together

Having been quite busy lately, I haven't got much time to get back on the blog. To fill up the gap, I'm publishing this quickly-made video just to show you what's been on my mind - I agree, I need a break! In my spare time I've been practising on my new guitar, it feels so good to "be back". So my thoughts went back to highschool times - hence the need to present you this Spanish classical guitar song, sung by me and my ex guitar professor.  Enjoy! PS: the audio is pretty bad cause it's registered with an old mp3 player, and I have to admit that the video is not that good either...


1 comment:

  1. Mie imi place foarte mult videoclipul,pentru ca imi aminteste de timpul petrecut in Portugalia si cat de bine m-am simtit acolo.Iar de muzica,chiar daca nu se aude tot timpul foarte bine,imi place si mai mult pentru ca o canti tu,Nanuk !

    ReplyDelete